Raven Symone Lesbian Confession

Raven Symone confessed that she is a Lesbian.Raven-Symone, the 27-year-old actress who played little Olivia on “The Cosby Show” when she was younger, indicated for the first time Friday that she’s gay.I am very happy that gay marriage is opening up around the country and is being accepted,” she said in a statement, CNN reported. “I was excited to hear today that more states legalized gay marriage.I, however, am not currently getting married, but it is great to know I can now, should I wish to.Here are Raven Symone's Photos.
Raven-Symone-Lesbian
People are still searching Raven Symone's Girl friend.The Twitterverse erupted Friday after the actress posted to her 482,000 followers: “I can finally get married! Yay government! So proud of you.”The public’s reaction to Miss Symone has been largely supportive.After “The Cosby Show,” Miss Symone acted in Eddie Murphy’s “Dr. Dolittle” films and starred in the Disney Channel’s “That’s So Raven,” CNN reported.
Raven-Symone-Latest
Celebrity-News
Hottest-Celebrity
"That's So Raven" star Raven Symone has been making headlines since her now famous Tweet on Friday where she apparently came out of the closet and revealed to the world she is a lesbian.The former "The Cosby Show" star tweeted, "I can finally get married!Yay government! So proud of you." However, Symone later put out a statement after realizing how much her Tweet was getting and said she was not getting married.She is happy that gay marriage has been legalized and it does seem as though she is a lesbian. So, now that we know Symone is a lesbian, what do we know about her current relationship status? Does Symone have a girlfriend?

Obviously that was in the past.After social media erupted Friday, Symone released a statement. "I am very happy that gay marriage is opening up around the country and is being accepted," Symone said. "I was excited to hear today that more states legalized gay marriage.I, however am not currently getting married, but it is great to know I can now, should I wish to."